Currently, Hollilander Recruitment is looking for candidates who would like to work as a Staff Nurse with a leading Irish healthcare provider. This organization requires is based in the County Limerick.
This role is a 6 month contract with Hollilander Recruitment and the candidate.
The Staff Nurse will assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care to the highest professional and ethical standards of care practiced in the relevant care setting.
The Staff Nurse will provide holistic, person-centred care, promoting optimum independence and enhancing the quality of life for residents.
- Possessing a valid work permit to work in Ireland
- Hold a relevant degree within the healthcare sector, QQI or Fetac Level 5 qualifications.
- Understanding of HIQA requirements
- Relevant healthcare certificates (Patient Manual Handling, Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, Infection Control, Children First).
- Own transport is desirable.
- Able to provide references for reference checks
- Breaks are paid
- Free Meals
- Onsite parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €24.00-€28.00 per hour