Overseas Nurses

Home > Nurse

To be working as a registered staff nurse in Ireland, you need to register with NMBI (Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland) and get overseas recognition through them. You would be required to submit all your documents including past qualifications, work experience letter and references. Only after successfully obtaining your Decision letter will you be able to find employment in the Republic of Ireland.

Hollilander guides candidates  with all necessary documentation requirements and processing, giving an end to end service to candidates. We also help with permits such as Atypical working scheme, RCSI Aptitude test, Garda vetting, Clearance certificate, Travel arrangements and Self isolation accommodation if required.