An outstanding employer located in County Dublin is actively seeking a Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.
Recruiting nurses and healthcare assistants for nursing homes and private hospitals is the business of Hollilander Recruitment, a healthcare staffing agency. For a great firm headquartered in County Dublin, we are now recruiting CORU registered applicants.
Job Title: Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist.
Hollilander Recruitment is proudly recruiting for a world-leading sports medicine department which is seeking experienced and passionate senior musculoskeletal physiotherapists to join their team. The successful candidates will primarily manage a mixed outpatient caseload with a specific clinical interest in upper limb or spinal or lower limb, preferable with up to 4 hours of non-clinical-related time per week. The role requires the candidates to be innovative, solution-driven, and able to improve our current pathways, add to the progression and development of all staff members within the sports medicine department, build relationships with the wider multi-disciplinary team and engage with the sports and exercise medicine consultant physicians in providing first-class care for our patients.
Please note the responsibilities included:
- Manage a busy caseload of outpatient and post-operative patient physiotherapy.
- Conduct patient assessments, use appropriate test equipment, provide clear diagnoses and prognosis, and offer evidence-based exercise programs that facilitate recovery.
- Communicate effectively, empathetically and efficiently with patients, promoting a common language.
- Facilitate stream-based care pathways in line with Sports Medicine physiotherapy streams.
- Build relationships with the wider multi-disciplinary team, including the referring consultant surgeon, programs, sports and exercise medicine consultant physicians and outpatient rehabilitation.
- Engage in research, contribute to the learning environment, and promote a caring attitude towards your colleagues and patients.
- Maintain appropriate record-keeping and electronic patient records and maintenance of good practice in data recording and evidence-based medicine.
- Develop ongoing protocols and evidence-based management in conjunction with the outpatient physiotherapy team.
Please note the requirements included:
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Degree or equivalent.
- MSc Physiotherapy, Strength and Conditioning, Sports Science.
- Minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience.
- Experience working in an orthopaedic or outpatient environment at a senior level.
- CORU registration.
- Membership of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists is preferable.
- Have the right to work in Ireland (only essential for non-EU candidates)
- Candidates coming from overseas are required to hold the score of 7 and above across all four bands in their OET/IELTS, this is essential.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Access to world-class facilities and resources.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Opportunities for research and publication.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
If you are an experienced and driven senior musculoskeletal physiotherapist with a passion for delivering exceptional patient care and working collaboratively with a world-class team, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time