Website Hollilander Recruitment
We are actively hiring for an Registered General Nurse for an excellent employer based in North Dublin, County Dublin.
Hollilander Recruitment is a Healthcare Staffing Agency and recruits Nurses and Healthcare assistants for Nursing homes and Private Hospitals. We are currently hiring PIN Holders for an excellent employer based in North Dublin, County Dublin.
A full-time staff nurse works 7 * 12 hour shifts per fortnight, including Day and Night duty.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Provide safe, comprehensive nursing care to residents within the guidelines specified by the NMBI and HIQA.
- Develop and document person centred care plans updating the written plan of care on an on-going basis based on resident needs.
- Establish care priorities based on nursing/medical patient problems.
- Collaborate with the wider clinical team in the treatment and care planning of residents through the co-ordination of care and treatments provided by other disciplines and integrating these into care plans.
- Know and practice according to established legal requirements policy and procedures.
- Perform procedures accurately, completely and safely maintaining a safe environment for patients.
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serving as an advocate where necessary.
- Function quickly and effectively in an emergency situation.
- Deal with unit incidents and accidents in accordance with unit policy and accurately record and report details.
- Contribute to nursing quality assurance by assisting in the identification of recurring nursing problems and co-operating in data collection.
- Report verbally and in writing pertinent patient care information to appropriate nursing/medical personnel.
- Document according to policy and procedures.
- Follow appropriate lines of authority by discussing issues firstly with Clinical Nurse Manager and then with the Director of Nursing. Report on-going problems to CNM/Charge Nurse.
Interpersonal and Communications include:
- Support the philosophy, objectives and goals of the organisation, colleagues and other members of the clinical team.
- Approach interpersonal relationships in a manner that avoids antagonism, reduces conflict and prevents undue anxiety.
- Demonstrate ability to organise and deliver on the care of up to 20 residents.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability by assisting in other areas of the organisation as needed.
- Demonstrate ability to teach and guide more junior staff. Show ability to delegate work to other members of the team.
- Show interest in Self Development. Recognise self-limitations and request assistance.
Benefits include the following:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Maternity benefit
- Life assurance
- A subsidised staff canteen.
- Staff parking
- Payment of annual NMBI Registration Fee
Qualifications/Experience required for the role
- Candidates must be registered on the General Division of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Candidates must be flexible in relation to both their assigned unit of care and work pattern.
- Possess an effective communication style that is direct, personable, and able to adapt rapidly to different circumstances.
- Possess exceptional organisational and communication skills.
- Have solid interpersonal skills, established clinical expertise, and a commitment to person-centred care.
- Must have fluent spoken and written English.
- All candidates MUST already reside in Ireland and have the right to work in Ireland.
- Time management
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
Job Types: This is a Full-time, Permanent role.