Hollilander Recruitment is a Healthcare staffing agency and recruits Nurses and Healthcare assistants for healthcare facilities across Ireland.
Currently we are looking for candidates who would like to work as an Agency Social Care Assistant with leading Irish healthcare providers and get excellent pay.
Duties to include as per each employer’s requirements:
- Participate actively in the completion of the individual’s assessment of need.
- Ensure and maintain efficient communication with the staff, family, and each person’s support system.
- Supporting individuals in all aspects of their everyday lives, such as personal hygiene, health, behaviour, and education, is important.
- Maintain all necessary records in accordance with each individual organisations rules and regulations.
- Flexibility of schedule, you can choose shifts according to your own convenience.
- Weekly payroll and brilliant pay with different rates for day, night, covid, non-covid shifts.
- Higher hourly rate for bank holidays.
- Attain diverse experience by working for leading healthcare facilities and constantly updgrade your skillset.
- Fully paid Garda vetting.
- Assistance in every step of the way from registration as agency staff to shift allocation.
- Minimum Level 7/8 Intellectual Disability Practice/Social Care/Community Support (at least three modules completed MUST include Intellectual Disability)
- An understanding of: Person Centred Planning, Advocacy, Children’s First, Safeguarding & Risk Management.
- Experience supporting people with challenging behaviours and the use of positive behaviour support plans.
- Excellent team work, interpersonal, organisational and initiative skills.
- Enjoy working on your own with a person with an intellectual disability.
- A full, clean, manual driving licence is preferred.
- Residing and Eligible to work in Ireland essential.
- Minimum 6 months experience working as a social care assistant required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: One location